Insanity half way pics

2»

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    And yay I see it!!! That's soooooooo awesome!! Kudos to you! That makes me so excited so you did the program everyday right? Did you have a hard time doing all the exercise. Gosh I don't know you but am proud and your my new hero :)

We missed 2 work outs out of the 30 - both times were unexpected things that came up and out of our control, we just picked up where we left off though...so instead of 63 days it'll take us 65.

Yes it was very hard, I found the first week I was incredibly sore, but motivated enough to push through, week 2 and 3 were harder because the reality of how tought it is to do this 6 days a week started sinking in and it took ALOT of motivation to push play.

Week 4 again was pretty "easy" mentally because I knew it was the last time I'd have to use those DVDs lol. We're now on recovery week and its going pretty smooth....maybe since were not beating our bodies as much I'm enjoying the "down time"
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    hehe so true.
  • I'm on day 17, it's tough, pure cardio and cardio abs is a killer
  • twiggyrr
    twiggyrr Posts: 22
    What is it with this 30 day thing everyone seems to be doing? What is it? You look SO good!!
    ohh the 30 day shred...I'm totally going to do this!
  • JellyPrz619
    JellyPrz619 Posts: 172
    girl your belly is shrinking!!!! WTG!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    What is it with this 30 day thing everyone seems to be doing? What is it? You look SO good!!
    ohh the 30 day shred...I'm totally going to do this!

No, this is Insanity 60days., These are my half way pics. CANT WAIT FOR DAY!!!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Awesome!! :)
  • BlondeGinger
    BlondeGinger Posts: 11 Member
    That's awesome! I just finished my 3rd consecutive day of the 30 Day Shred, and now I'm wondering if I should take pics. You're looking great! Keep up the good work!

^ DO IT!!!

OP: U look awesome!! Keep at it girl!! :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!