Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge

yankeefamily05
yankeefamily05 Posts: 657
edited September 27 in Motivation and Support
Hey guys!!! I am starting a Biggest Loser 8 Week Challenge! I know that there are a few others going on, but everytime someone posts them I miss it! So I am starting my own. I already have 2 people plus myself to compete in this challenge. I will be accepting 7 more people. This is an 8 week challenge. We will be weighing in every Friday! In order for your weigh in to count, You have to post a picture of your scale with your name and date on a piece of paper. I am only doing this to keep it fair and truthful (I trust you all just saying) We will be going on the percentage of weight loss, not the pounds themselves. So who is up for the challenge?!!!!

The winner gets the title. I don't have an actual prize!
The first 7 people to respond to this are on. We will do our first weigh in NEXT Friday. Just to get used to the new weigh in day (in case you don't already weigh in on Friday)!!!!

If there are any other rules ya'll think I should have, feel free to give me some insight. This is my first time!:)

Replies

• GingerZEST
    GingerZEST Posts: 12
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!
  • bugabaer
    bugabaer Posts: 15
    I may as well give it a try. I was hesitant about joining the weight loss challenge at my job. But with nothing to lose, except weight! And confidence and more health to gain, count me in:smile:
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    I'd love to join! I'm still quite new to MFP, and trying to get used to it all. Not sure how to keep track of this group once I join lol. The weigh ins will start on May 20th correct?

SW 200.5lb
    CW 193.9
    1st Goal 175
    GW 150

4393113.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • FAMILY02184
    FAMILY02184 Posts: 44
    IM IN .. LET ME KNOW IF I AM ONE OF THE 7
  • FAMILY02184
    FAMILY02184 Posts: 44
    I WEIGH IN ON TUESDAYS.........SO I WILL DO IT TWICE A WEEK WHEN WILL THIS START?
  • Raven00
    Raven00 Posts: 67
    Count me in!!
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    i want in! lemme know if theres still room :)
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    I'd love to be in! Lemme know?
  • We will take our first picture of the scale next friday the 20th. Than our first official weigh in will be the 27th!!!!
  • funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    i would also like in on this please :)
  • blueliss26
    blueliss26 Posts: 79 Member
    can i get in? or are you full?
  • traceybett
    I'm still interested and THINK I am in? please let me know for sure? I think I replied within the first 7.
  • Ok! Starting Next Friday the 20th, Please post a picture of you on the scale with a sign at your feet stating your screen name and the date!!!!

These are the people that are in!

1.) Me:)
    2.) christinad95
    3.) eyeballer
    4.) Nicole Noel
    5.)bugabear
    6.) cobylea
    7.) family02184
    8.)raven00
    9.) maxylicious
    10.) traceybett
    11.)funky_stripes
    12.) blueliss26

I ended up just letting everyone in that responded! I can't say no to ya'll! This competition may end up being more than 8 weeks long, Just be sure to post your scale picture by 5pm on Friday. If you don't you will be disqualified!
    Lets do this ladies!!!!! And feel welcome to chat within the thread! I would love to get to know all of you!<3
  • cobylea
    cobylea Posts: 194 Member
    I'm looking forward to it! My 30th birthday is in September and I'm heading to Vegas so I want to be able to do some serious shopping! lol :) Good luck to you all!
  • funky_stripes
    i posted my starting weight picture as my profile pic...is that good?
    Start weight 143.2
  • i posted my starting weight picture as my profile pic...is that good?
    Start weight 143.2

Sure! If you could just post another one of the scale with a piece of paper stating your screen name that would be awesome!
  • Ok guys!!!! Friday we will be posting our pictures of our scale!!!! Are ya'll ready?!
  • funky_stripes
    Ok took a new pic with Paper guess my starting is 144.4
  • traceybett
    this was taken 9:30pm on 5/19 because I am not sure I will have time to do this in the morning, but I will try.

53wvus.jpg
  • If everyones scale pics aren't posted by Saturday AM, you will be disqualified. If we don't have enough people we can just take the challenge down to a different time frame!:)
This discussion has been closed.