Hello

Options
:flowerforyou: Hey everybody...I'm a newbie, so wish me luck. I've never used an online fitness tracker before so hopefully it will help. I'm not sure of what fitness route I plan on going just yet because this was kind of a spur of the moment thing. More than likely I'll go with low carb or low cal or maybe even both. Either way, something has got to give...lol :wink:

Replies

• chasitya003
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey everybody...I'm a newbie, so wish me luck. I've never used an online fitness tracker before so hopefully it will help. I'm not sure of what fitness route I plan on going just yet because this was kind of a spur of the moment thing. More than likely I'll go with low carb or low cal or maybe even both. Either way, something has got to give...lol :wink:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Welcome. You'll love this site. It takes all the guess work out of it!! :flowerforyou:
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    Lots of friendly helpful people here to keep you motivated and give insight. I just joined last night and it is a great place. Good luck with your goals
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Welcome Chasitya :flowerforyou:
  • MEREDITH430
    MEREDITH430 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    this site is really easy to use.. you'll love it!!
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    good_luck.jpg

You'll love it here!

-Chirleen
  • heatherskittle
    Options
    This site is great, it's easy to use and it really helps to actually see how many calories you're eating every day, how much progress you're making and how much exercise you're getting in. And the "If every day were like today, you'd weigh ___ by (date)" Thing is a GREAT motivator!! Good luck!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hi Chastiya, and welcome! This is the abso bestest place for all the tools, resources, and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! :drinker:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    AddEmoticons10917-1.gif and welcome to the site!