Hi!!

Options
I've actually been using the site for a couple of weeks. I have just began to read posts and work on my profile. I'm loving this site. The calorie counter is a wonderful tool. Being able to log in what I eat and keep track of the calories and exercises is so helpful
Hi to all the members and I look forward to talking to all of you! This time I will reach my goal and stay there!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• VishousBabe
    Options
    I've actually been using the site for a couple of weeks. I have just began to read posts and work on my profile. I'm loving this site. The calorie counter is a wonderful tool. Being able to log in what I eat and keep track of the calories and exercises is so helpful
    Hi to all the members and I look forward to talking to all of you! This time I will reach my goal and stay there!! :bigsmile:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Glad you've joined us...I'm quite a newbie myself..2 days now! WOO HOO :bigsmile: So I too have yet to work on my profile but looking forward to exploring more and getting caught up on things.:glasses:

Such a motivating site and so easy to navigate and such friendly folks....great to be a part of it!

Looking forward to getting to know you all more :happy:

Fitness_Chick
  • reet34
    reet34 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi and welcome and I fully agree with your comments.

This is my third week joined to MFP and I love it!

It really has put my head in right place. I have never calculated calories before and the revolation of knowledge is impowering! I know I am thinking twice about eating chocolate now I know how many calories in just 6 pieces.

Good luck with your endeavours Keep it Up - for all of us

Cheers Reet
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    To all of y'all!
    Welcome.gif
  • reet34
    reet34 Posts: 47
    Options
    Thanks Shorerider,

I always read your comments with interest!

thanks

moreeta
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have been here for about a week and half and I am loving it. I cant wait now to get up and do an exercise dvd before my baby gets hope and then hop on here for a little.

Connie

86258.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • vonsue
    vonsue Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello, new to the site myself. Not new to trying to lose weight. Just taking another journey to a healthier me. Having to start over is never easy, but it has to be done. Just trying to find my way around the site.
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!! And " HELLO!!! " to all the other newbies!:bigsmile:
    It's really cool to have a place where others are struggling with the same issues as me and to be able to talk and keep motivated. Thanks to all of you!!! Talk to you soon!! V.:flowerforyou:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    good-luck.jpg

-Chirleen
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site for all the tools, resources, and and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! I know you can achieve your goals here! :)
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)