Made it through today with +438 cals

ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
well i took your advice and went for a walk after work. i got in 20 minutes... and i had some low cal soup, a peach and a granola bar for dinner and snack. i came in at over 438, which isn;t bad considering i reaaaaaaaaallllly wanted to order junk food at about 7pm. i resisted the urge, had a granola bar instead and should make it through until morning...

one of the things i notice today was how much calories are like a bank account and money. i over spent early in the day and was broke by the mid afternnon. tomorrow i'm going to "budget" better to have enough good food to last the full day. thanks for the support!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    well i took your advice and went for a walk after work. i got in 20 minutes... and i had some low cal soup, a peach and a granola bar for dinner and snack. i came in at over 438, which isn;t bad considering i reaaaaaaaaallllly wanted to order junk food at about 7pm. i resisted the urge, had a granola bar instead and should make it through until morning...

one of the things i notice today was how much calories are like a bank account and money. i over spent early in the day and was broke by the mid afternnon. tomorrow i'm going to "budget" better to have enough good food to last the full day. thanks for the support!
  • Fitztay
    Fitztay Posts: 13
    Are you saying you only ate 438 calories for the entire day? I hope not! That can't be good for you!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    no...she went over by 438cals...anywho- tomorrow is a new day...which I was I'm telling myself right now! The past two days I've just eaten junk, and now I feel horrible...both emotionally and physically...but tomorrow is a new day and I'm planning for it now!
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Yeah crappy night here too....I have resisted the urge for chips for nearly 2 months until last night...but you know what who cares I'm human and considering I used to eat them everynight I don't think having some once in 2 months is all that bad. Hopefully tomorrow isn't a write off considering I am taking the ids to niagara falls....lot's of junky food there.
This discussion has been closed.