quick question about 30 day shred levels

Options
do you still log level 2 as general circuit training for 20 mins? I was told to do that for level 1 and wasn't sure if I should just do the same?

Replies

• wendix
    wendix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    funny i was just about to post the exact same question. i'll keep an eye on this thread but i'm going to google it just now and i'll post back if i get any answers :)
  • KayaD
    KayaD Posts: 65
    Options
    funny i was just about to post the exact same question. i'll keep an eye on this thread but i'm going to google it just now and i'll post back if i get any answers :)

thank you :)
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 3 - I've logged each level the same, I put 25 mins circuit training, which is 203 cals for me.
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    all i did was make my own exercise called 30 day shred, and use a HRM to post my calories.. but otherwise i'd think to use the same logging.

My calories burnt didn't differ much between 1 and 2, for warm up, three circuits and cool down i always burn about 140-150 calories.
  • KayaD
    Options
    see when I log circuit training-general, I burn 296 for 20 mins... is that not right?!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    it depends on your weight and how high your heart rate gets, i weigh "about" 150 pounds, and 20 years oold, avarage heart rate is 148 during the exercise.

only with a HRM can you know for sure, but it seems a bit high for me
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Depends on your weight - according to mfp - the cals I burn go down as my weight does - I'm 133lb.
  • KayaD
    Options
    well I'm about 245lb :( I'm only 20
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    this is why logging any exercise without HRM is so difficult. I burn 213 on Shed L2, if I'm not working out as intensily I can burn only 200 even. it depends.In my personal opinion, if I wasn't sure, i'd say better safe than sorry and log it as lower, especially if u eat all ur exercise calories back. It's so difficult :frown:
  • bellarox13
    bellarox13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am approx 230 pound and I have a hrm. When I do the shred I burn between 250 - 257 cals. So in my case mfp is higher. Oh and I am 34