Controlex

themylady
themylady Posts: 4
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
Dis anybody ever tried that product (Controlex)?
I want to try it, but, it's a little expensive, so, I don't mind if it works but I don't want to throw money in the garbage!
Thanks to you all!

Replies

• carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    I think I would pass on it and not waste your money, just my opinion. Spend money on a new outfit after you hit one of your goals : )
  • grandmanita
    grandmanita Posts: 59 Member
    I would just lose the old fashioned way, watching your calories and exercise. Gimmicks are just that, if they worked, none of us would be here. The whole world would know about it and we would all be slim and trim. Save your money!
  • themylady
    themylady Posts: 4
    Well, I do eat well and exercise, but, I'm stuck... I haven't been able to lose one pound for about a month...
    And, it's not because I'm at my ideal weight, I still have to lose 15 to 25 pounds to reach it... So, I thought that maybe a little extra help could put me back on track and that the damned weighing scale will start to go down again...
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Dis anybody ever tried that product (Controlex)?
    I want to try it, but, it's a little expensive, so, I don't mind if it works but I don't want to throw money in the garbage!
    Thanks to you all!

It's late but.... I'm using it.... It does cut my hunger down... I eat smaller portions...and don't want to snack much anymore.
    I started yesterday for supper and today was great... wasn't hungry and 2 days ago..i was going nuts...hungry all the time etc...
    Anyway, hope it can still help
  • Mandarz
    Mandarz Posts: 50 Member
    Bought Yesterday was pretty affordable compared to other supplements, it is just glucomannen ( which is a root that can swell to 500 times its size ) Its a fiber suppplement that is supposed to help you feel full so you naturally eat less.
    My bottle was 90 pills for about $10 walmart in canada.
    It is the main ingredient in "skinny fiber" thats all the rage right now.
    The dosage on the bottle is too low for me, im taking 2 about 15 min before meals with 8-16oz water
This discussion has been closed.