Exercise Slump

Options
I meet twice a week with a trainer. I cancelled Tuesday's session (I got sick running before hand). My Mon/Weds runs have been super abbreviated. I need to kick it up a knotch but am super unmotivated. The heat is not helping! Help!

Replies

• jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Maybe you can start running on a treadmill if the heat is getting to you! By the way i love you quote. League of their own is one of my favs
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about doing something with a friend? Friends that workout together can motivate eachother and hold each other accountable!
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Do you have a ps3? I have the zumba game for ps3. I get on the game even if I don't feel like it. Just 20 minutes a day so far, but I have been losing weight. Or dance dance revolution?
  • jennlco
    jennlco Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    There are so many exercised that you can do in your own home as well... Download the Nike Training Club for your phone, www.bodyrock.tv, Tone it Up, YourTube channels for pilates etc. There are loads of things out there. Seems like you need something new to be passionate about and enthusiastic! Believe me, Body Rock will get you hooked :)
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam and ChaLEAN Extreme, and on my totally unmotivated, can't-even-make-myself-push-play days, I use the elliptical trainer. It's mindless, requires no concentration or good attitude, and you can accomplish a lot in 40 minutes.