Sugar Free Energy Drinks

Options
How bad are these for you? I need a boost this morning and am contemplating a Sugar Free Red Bull

Replies

• smbakke77
    smbakke77 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Only 10 calories! I say go for it...just don't have 4! Lol
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I drink them every morning! I am fine and still losing weight and it is only 20 calories! I drink Rockstar!
  • yankeegurl
    yankeegurl Posts: 20
    Options
    They certainly up your game for a workout, but get to be addicting b/c you want that rush every time.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    i really like sugar free Red Bull. It also only has 100 grams of sodium. I love the B12 and Taurine boost that it gives me from time to time. I don't see anything wrong with it if you drink it a couple of times per week. I wouldn't drink more than one a day.
  • codexavellum
    codexavellum Posts: 112
    Options
    Alright Thanks guys. I know some people have a thing against artificial sweeteners
  • jazznjagg
    jazznjagg Posts: 9
    Options
    I myself love XS energy drinks! They come in a variety of flavors as well as having ZERO CALORIES, ZERO SUGAR and are filled with B-12 and other amino acids!! They give you a steady focus instead of a rush and crash feeling. go to www.amwayglobal.com/jwright and read about them! Another good thing is they come to you- you dont have to stand in line, look for parking and most of all-waste gas! enjoy!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Red Bull, but the Lemon Rockstar is awesome! Perfect when you need a little pick up.