• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You need to make it a priority.

Your talked about your priorities

Most important - full time job, part time job college courses

Less important - Laying in bed, shopping, lounging on the couch

Not important at all - Exercise

Is exercise going to be in the "most important" list or the "less important list" either one is fine. or is it going to remain "not important at all"
  • tara4487
    tara4487 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem i keep saying ill do it later and then dont do it but somtimes i have to just make myself just think about how happy and comfotable you will be and the closer you will get to your goal weight if you excersise you just got to push yourself you can do it good luck
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I thought the SAME thing for a long time! Trust we it is not true! I suggest touring a few gyms (if your not already committed to one) and take a look at the people there. Some gyms are super family friendly and a lot of the people there are out of shape. I go to The YMCA and there are people over every age, shape and gender. It is a really comfortable place for me to go. I've also learned to tell myself (even if it may not be the truth) that that really fit girl was once in the same place that I am now and I will be that really fit girl that someone else is looking at an admiring if I keep working at it.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I look at a picture of my fat *kitten* a from a year ago, when I was 60 pounds heavier and had moobs that most women would be jealous of. Do I want to look like that again? Hell no! So I get my *kitten* off the couch and get moving!

HAHA LOVE THIS!!!