Biggest Weight Loser Blue Team 8/29

Options
Good Morning Team. We all did great last week. Lets try and top it next week. That was probably the one time I will get a big loss like that. It was my first week MFP and quit the sodas and everything. Im sure I will start losing still but Im sure not 6 lbs everyweek. ALthough it would be nice. Today was my second day doing the Biggest Loser Cardio dvd. There is one move that I cant do and Im sure it will be a long time before I can. Its a walkout to a pushup and walk back in move. That one is hard. My arms cant hold my weight yet. YET that is. I hope everyone has a great day.
I look forward to chatting with all my team mates.

Connie
86258.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team. We all did great last week. Lets try and top it next week. That was probably the one time I will get a big loss like that. It was my first week MFP and quit the sodas and everything. Im sure I will start losing still but Im sure not 6 lbs everyweek. ALthough it would be nice. Today was my second day doing the Biggest Loser Cardio dvd. There is one move that I cant do and Im sure it will be a long time before I can. Its a walkout to a pushup and walk back in move. That one is hard. My arms cant hold my weight yet. YET that is. I hope everyone has a great day.
    I look forward to chatting with all my team mates.

Connie
    86258.png
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Mornin' Connie!!
    Having my coffee reading your note!!

Hope you have a great weekend!!
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! Drinking my coffee because yesterday I didn't and I STILL have a headache from yesterday.:sad: Confession, I haven't started exercising yet...I so need to do that. I was all excited to start my Turbo Jam and once it got here, my kids had dr. appts. and baseball season has started for the fall and i am just worn out!!! I need motivation.....Someone kick my butt and make me drag out this DVD and do it...:ohwell:
  • connieq288
    Options
    I have been doing my dvd in the morning after I get the kids on the bus and before the baby wakes up and I am usually really tired in the morning but once I get the exercise done I feel more awake and better. I didnt want to do it this morning but I knew I would feel better if I did so I made myself do it and I am so happy that I did.

I ate egg beaters for breakfast this morning for the first time and it wasnt all that bad. I made it with one real egg first until I get used to the taste. I made a cheese omelet with Weight Watcher shredded cheese. Its only 80 calories for 1/3 cup of cheese. With my Dannon light and fit yogurt smoothie also my breakfast was only 310 calories. Not bad....

Well time to go and get an oil change for my hubby's truck before he goes to the race next weekend in Richmond, VA.

Connie
    86258.png
  • Vanessa82
    Options
    Skittles,
    I'm a Turbo Jammer myself and believe me once you start on Turbo Jam you'll make time for working out!
    I love it so much my reward at the end of it is my well deserved shower, you will sweat tons doing it!!
    I'm heading out to the doctor to get a diabetes and thyroid check to make sure that everything is ok to go!
    I don't know if I motivated you any but it sure made me want to go to the basement a PUNCH, KICK, JAM!!

Connie what DVD's are you doing?
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Great week last week. I too doubt I'll get as good of results as last week. Being my first week I think my body was in shock!!! The weight will I'm sure drop much slower now! I've been pretty bad with my exercise. Just can't seem to get myself motivated to do anything!! It's been raining here for days but I did just buy the 30 Day Shred video and I have a Wii that I could be using!! Today I'll get at it for sure!

Have a great day everyone!
    Shauna
    (a.k.a. Suni)
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Skittles,
    I'm a Turbo Jammer myself and believe me once you start on Turbo Jam you'll make time for working out!
    I love it so much my reward at the end of it is my well deserved shower, you will sweat tons doing it!!
    I'm heading out to the doctor to get a diabetes and thyroid check to make sure that everything is ok to go!
    I don't know if I motivated you any but it sure made me want to go to the basement a PUNCH, KICK, JAM!!

Connie what DVD's are you doing?

Thanks!!! My goal is to start tomorrow. (fingers crossed)
  • connieq288
    Options
    I have the taebo amped and I just got my Biggest Loser cardio boot camp one in a couple of days ago and have done that for 2 days now. I burned more calories with the taebo amped one but my body feels the Biggest Loser one more. I think I am going to stick with the Biggest Loser for a while though. It has a 6 week exercise program on it. Actually its just 3 different workouts that you do for 2 weeks each but it will take me that long to be able to do them.

Connie

86258.png
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hi guys
    Did I miss the final weight loss for Blue team and all teams????? :noway: Zoe
  • maggie2020
    Options
    Good luck everyone,,,, have a great holiday

:flowerforyou:
  • ginabena74
    Options
    Hello blue team. I weighed myself yesterday and it was a GREAT number I was so excited, it was the lowest number I have seen since I had my son - who will be a year old in 2 weeks. I even checked 4 times just to be sure. Well my official weigh in is on Fridays so I weighed this morning and it was a lot higher than yesterday. I have been so mad all day, I went and bought a new scale - just to be sure. Well it reads the same number so I guess now I can get a consistent reading in the future. I am worried about loosing control with my eating over this holiday weekend. I bought lots of healthy alternatives for myself- I just hope that I can be strong. I hope that everyone has a great weekend.
  • courtlwhite
    Options
    okay blue team, I don't think I'm doing this right. Is there a new thread posted every day or every week? How do I find it, because it took me FOREVER to realize we were on a new page. I need some real help staying motivated. My excercise has seriously been lacking lately. Someone give me a swift kick in the butt.