Sports Bra?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34E and also have trouble in this department- Shock Absorbers all the way!
  • hannavasgreen
    hannavasgreen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love the sportsbras from Victoria secret. They have really good support and have a hook in the back so you can make it tighter. I feel like my boobs are strapped to my chest when i wear it. hahahaha. I got it when I started Insanity and it worked great!.

I used to love the ones from Target but after washing them a few times I felt like they lost their elasticity. I have had the VS one for 6 months now and it is still just as supportive as day 1.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36E, and I've found that by far the best are Shock Absorbers:

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/home/index.htm

I know it's a UK site but I think it's an international brand. I have several, and can honestly say I'm massively impressed with them!
    Seconded. Been wearing high-impact Shock Absorbers since I started running and no other make I've tried has come close.
  • steffilily
    steffilily Posts: 149
    Options
    Enell. I ordered two from ebay for 71 dollars. "My girls" DO NOT move when I'm wearing that bra.
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Check out "Title 9" - they have a website. Look at the "Last Resort" bra. It ain't pretty, but you will not move!!!! It's the only one that really works for me. Not cheap either ($50 - $60) but well worth the money, and seem to be holding up really well to my constant washing and drying them. Good luck.
  • Postergirl82
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions, looks like I need to go shopping now!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Great low cost option is this one from target. I'm not sure about larger breasts, but I find the fit is great, and I love that it isnt too bulky

http://www.target.com/C9-Champion-High-Impact-Racerback-Sports/dp/B003RA00Q4/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

I also like that it doesnt give you that "uniboob" look
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! This is awesome. I was calling it the "Last Resort" bra from Title 9. But this is it. Enell. Awesome.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I went to my local Hanes outlet store and purchased one there. It fits great and it's confortable!
  • Postergirl82
    Options
    Check out "Title 9" - they have a website. Look at the "Last Resort" bra. It ain't pretty, but you will not move!!!! It's the only one that really works for me. Not cheap either ($50 - $60) but well worth the money, and seem to be holding up really well to my constant washing and drying them. Good luck.

I gave up on buying cheap bra's a long time ago. At 38DDD they just don't cut it, so 50-60$ doesn't seem that bad to me. I always hear women complain that the first thing they lose during weightloss is their boobs. For me that is always the last thing to go. Thanks for the info!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Freya underwired. I was a 32H when I started running and needed industrial scaffolding to hold them in place. I am now a 30FF, so a little more normal.

On another note, can we please ban anyone who is a DD and below from calling themselves bigger busted? You don't know the meaning of the words! I was a 32JJ just after my son was born. I have experienced the pain!
  • Bviera
    Bviera Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I got a wonderful Champion sports bra at Sports Authority (on super clearance) that I love. On trying on different bras, I've realized that brands don't really matter as much. Most sports bras I've tried on that are marked as "high impact" work great. I'm a C cup, so I'm not super large, but I am busty and those high impact bras work best.
  • Angela_MA
    Angela_MA Posts: 260
    Options
    :I wear a Nike sports bra, one size smaller and they do not go anywhere. I have D"s if that helps you out. I used to have DD's and am still using the same Nike sports bras and they are still not moving! :) These are the basic kind, pull it over your head kind! :tongue:
  • Leslie2273
    Leslie2273 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    smiley-signs133.gif