Fit For Summer Challenge!

Options
My good friend and I have been working on a new website where we create challenges and make workout plans to go along with them. This month is our first challenge called "Get Fit For Summer Challenge". We've been working really hard getting everything set up and designed the workout plans so they will require minimal equipment.

We plan to post fitness tips, healthy recipes, reviews on health products/workout DVD's and anything else we think of. Anyway, if you are interested in participating in our challenges to help you lead a healthier lifestyle then please join us! Tell your friends about us too! We would LOVE any support we can get =]

Here is the link to our facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fit-For-Summer-Challenge/182980675084842

I want to add that we are working on multiple certifications through the National Academy of Sports Medicine so we do know what we are talking about.

Replies

• paniolo5
    paniolo5 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Darn - I'm going to have to join Facebook one of these days. I'm thinking I'm one of the few people left on earth that isn't on it. :happy:

If I do, I'm going to look this up. I need something to get me going again!
  • edyarn
    edyarn Posts: 12
    Options
    Sounds fantastic! I'll definitely be following you.
  • KierstyPants
    KierstyPants Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i'm following! :]
    Awesome stuff man.
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I "liked"! I've been a little lost since finishing JM 30 Day Shred. I hadn't made any decisions on where to go from there besides working out with exercise tv.
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Will you have something new next month? I am doing the 30 day shred now and will be done in June.
  • MeganJo
    MeganJo Posts: 69
    Options
    We will be doing a new challenge every month, next month might be the same challenge since we started mid month but there will be new workouts =]

The link in the original post no longer works so this is the new one: http://www.facebook.com/pages/LIVE-LEAN/182980675084842?ref=ts