Merry Meet from WV :)

Options
Greetings all, I've been fighting my weight since I've had my kids. i managed to lose 30 pounds but then gained it all back. I was working out 3-5 days a week and kept track of what I ate and now I'm back up to 200 pounds. I have to admit, I'm a bit depressed and want to give up but I won't do it. Well, I gave up for about a week and now I'm back to trying to lose the weight again. I'm no longer working out (had to choose between fuel and gym, fuel won) but I'm looking for a place to walk. I do have osteoarthritis and I'm looking forward to having a knee replaced and possible an ankle fused.

I do believe in weight training since as we age we lose muscle mass and that's a key to losing fat.

Well, that's me in a psychotic nut-role for now.

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Merry meet! Good luck on your journey! I've found this site incredibly helpful and inspiring. I hope you do, too.
    Blessed Be! :flowerforyou:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from Wv also ! I will add you to be a friend ! We will support each other on this weight loss journey !
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Merry meet! I know how hard it can be when you feel like nothing is working, but I am so glad you are not giving up. I hope this site helps, there are a lot of really great people here to keep you happy and motivated!
    Blessed be!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am from WV also.. eastern panhandle here.. I have found walking is the best exercise and it is free.. or if u have a walmart in your area.. go buy a workout dvd... I have lots almost thirty pounds and am not a member of a gym... just walking and using the dvd and also I have a wii and bought the ea active love that..

good luck on your journey and remember it all starts with one step..