Replies

• girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! That is an amazing transformation! You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • mostein
    mostein Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! What an inspiration!
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your backside is now my motivation to get my backside in gear! Way to go!
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible transformation! You look amazing :flowerforyou: Very inspiring, thank you for sharing!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look FANTASTIC!! I am honored to have such an inspirational MFPal such as yourself!! CONGRATS on hitting your goal and changing your life!!! And thanks for all of the support you have given me!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Way to go!!
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what a change! You must be tall, because 129 looks so skinny on you! My goal weight is around there, but I'm only 5'2" and 129 does NOT look like that on me! LOL
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so jealous! :blushing: You look absolutely amazing! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Windi38
    Windi38 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    what a change! You must be tall, because 129 looks so skinny on you! My goal weight is around there, but I'm only 5'2" and 129 does NOT look like that on me! LOL

And I'm less than 10 pounds from your starting weight, and I could only wish I look like you did at the start! haha...
  • finding_my_way
    finding_my_way Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing, congrats!!!
  • IKnowICan
    IKnowICan Posts: 86
    Options
    Congratulations! I love before & after's....you give me new hope:drinker: Now go enjoy your new earned Sexyness lol:heart::drinker:
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success and being such an inspiration! Can I ask how tall you are? Just curious?
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!

I'm jealous of those cute little umlaut dimples above your bum. :heart:
  • jasmin1310
    jasmin1310 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    o wow you look amazing! you are going to be my inspiration!!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic - what an amazing achievement.
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    wow!!! great job!!!
  • libby328
    libby328 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
  • gemmalouiseyoung
    Options
    Oh my god, you have done so well. Your an inspiration and this has made me believe I can get the stomach i dream of. Yours looking fantiastic now, really well done on reaching your goal xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!