Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

47lbs down, with before & after pics!

Replies

• j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    You look AMAZING!! Serious motivation since my current weight is 178!!
  • jizenna
    jizenna Posts: 49
    WOW! I have to say you look hot! LOVE the hair!
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Wow! Great Job!! Hope you had a great B-day!
  • sms9497
    sms9497 Posts: 58 Member
    WOW!! you look great!!
  • lizalmp1234
    lizalmp1234 Posts: 311 Member
    U look so awesome, great job!!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Wow... you look great. Great Job. Thanks for the motivation.
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    GIRL! you look amazing and totally rocked that outfit! Congratulations! I can't wait for the day that I can make an outfit look half as good!

ps. love love LOVE your hair!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,701 Member
    WOW! Great job!
  • brandonsm
    brandonsm Posts: 8
    Damn woman!!!!!! You look good!!!!!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    awesome
  • You look AMAZING!!!!! Congratulations, you are such an inspiration!!!! :happy:
  • My jaw literally dropped. You look AMAZING!
  • All I can say is OMG!!!!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 718 Member
    I'm so excited to be as close to my goal as I can be! I'm only 1.2lbs away from being 130!!
    When I started here on MFP in May 2010, I weighed in at 178lbs. After a LOT of jogging, running, eating right and sticking to it, i'm finally where I want to be!
    This passed week was my 23rd birthday, which is when I was hoping to hit my goal. I remember last years birthday, and I wanted to make sure I had never felt that way again.
    Anyway, here is my before picture... I was around 178lbs:
    ewbefore.jpg

And this is from Saturday May 7th, down 47lbs:
    P1000843.jpg

I'm so excited! I hope this motivates some of you to stick to it! I can't tell you how many times I "fell off" the wagon! You can do it, just keep getting back on! It's so worth it! =)

Love you all, thanks for all your support. Without you, I would NEVER be able to be where I am today!

Wow, great job. You are gorgeous.
  • Awesome you look great, love your legs!
  • Dang girl you look amazing!!!!
  • eksims1
    eksims1 Posts: 51 Member
    My starting weight and end goal are the same as yours! This makes me so want to look just like you! Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. I also LOVE your hair and the blonde in your bangs. I wish I had hair that color!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    You are SOOO pretty!!! great work!!
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    AWESOME! wow :) And LOVE your hair! :)
  • ksimmn
    ksimmn Posts: 37 Member
    Wow u look so good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!