Starting Power 90

Options
So in a couple weeks I am starting the precursor to P90x, Power 90 (starting it with a friend of mine). Several of my friends had AMAZING results with P90x, though it was a bit too challenging for me. I am super excited but a bit nervous because I am a huge wimp when it comes to exercise and this program seems pretty intense. Wish me luck and dedication, and if anyone has used this and has some advice, I'm all ears.

Replies

• kikih64
    kikih64 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been thinking about P90x, just can't commit right now. I get on the treadmill when I can. Just do as much as you can do each day and you'll get there!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    YOU WILL DO GREAT.....just dont overdo.....trust your body and push to YOUR limit, not everyone elses......God bless
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Power 90 since 4/6/11. I don't think it's bad at all. Just start out slow so you don't wear yourself out. You will hear Tony say that on the DVD.
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I started Power 90 on 4/24/2011. Been going strong and eating a strict diet. I refused to weigh when I first started because I didnt wanna know and didn't care about a numeric victory, but due to MFP, I decided to weigh. I weighed for the first time 18 days ago and have lost 15 lbs so far. I know I probably lost 10 lbs or so prior.

Power 90 is great for me because it allows me to go my pace and it burns lots of calories. Ive already noticed that I can fling the dumbells a lot easier for more reps, Im getting my knees up higher on cardio and Im able to do more than I could when I started. :)