Dream about world ending

KristenAnn711
KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
edited September 27 in Chit-Chat
I just took a nap and had the most intense dream about the world ending. The people in the dream were the cast of greys anatomy (weird i know) and other people mixed from places in my life. Oddly, none of my family was there. Anyway, everyone was in a house. Some inside, and others outside. I was in the group outside on the porch. We were all waiting for something to happen, and I got up and went for a run accross town, then back. I get back and joke with someone there and then there's a bright blue flash in the distance. We all huddle together and cry, knowing it's coming. Then comets start coming everywhere and hitting the field in front of us. These big machine like creatures show up and start to come at the house. We are all crying and praying, then suddenly these big hands come out from the clouds and start to destroy them. Bright flashes and these big hands. Then I hear God. He taunts the creatures, and starts saying things like 'you didn't like when I did that, then you're really going to hate this'.

I go in the house at this point and huddle with other people. Eventually it's over and we are all safe.

Replies

• RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    WOW!!!!!!:noway:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Huh.... dreams are crazy!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    If the world is ending, then I'm having a piece of cake, damnit!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    I just took a nap and had the most intense dream about the world ending. The people in the dream were the cast of greys anatomy (weird i know) and other people mixed from places in my life. Oddly, none of my family was there. Anyway, everyone was in a house. Some inside, and others outside. I was in the group outside on the porch. We were all waiting for something to happen, and I got up and went for a run accross town, then back. I get back and joke with someone there and then there's a bright blue flash in the distance. We all huddle together and cry, knowing it's coming. Then comets start coming everywhere and hitting the field in front of us. These big machine like creatures show up and start to come at the house. We are all crying and praying, then suddenly these big hands come out from the clouds and start to destroy them. Bright flashes and these big hands. Then I hear God. He taunts the creatures, and starts saying things like 'you didn't like when I did that, then you're really going to hate this'.

I go in the house at this point and huddle with other people. Eventually it's over and we are all safe.

:noway: :noway: WoW!!!! wanna share with the rest of us some of what your having before bed? :smokin: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker:
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    My dreams usually consist of random people and I trying to escape hoards of zombies. I never get bit but sadly everyone else does.
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    If the world is ending, then I'm having a piece of cake, damnit!

Ha ha! Good idea!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    I used to have really crazy dreams like that when I'd take afternoon naps. It was like my brain was on overdrive!

Maybe you could write it down, elaborate a little more and sell the story for movie rights. LOL!
  • Too much Grey's on your free time. I think you should cut back. The rest of the dream seemed pretty realistic though. lol
  • KristenAnn711
    :noway: :noway: WoW!!!! wanna share with the rest of us some of what your having before bed? :smokin: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker:

ive been taking lortab for pain?
  • KristenAnn711
    Oh yah, also there was a moment when I was running where I saw another person go into someone else's home. Then I switched views onto him and he walked in and it was the Adams Family. They were just chilling like a normal day, and Chrisopher Maloni was the butler..then I went back to me.
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    very interesting. and scary. at least it turned out good and you didnt die though! :smile:
  • KristenAnn711
    I feel like I need to go to church now lol
This discussion has been closed.