HI everyone

Options
I just joined MFP because I am in need of some serious support! I am a mom of 4 girls from the 13 to 6, wife and full time student. I have poured myself into everything and let the real me go. I am too old to say that I didn't know better but still it's so easy to let it go. All my friends seem so motivated or so content with the way they look and feel and I am just blah. I need to do something for myself and I think this is it. I really haven't found the motivation to get out and move yet but I have started to track my meals. So heres hoping for a start to a new me. I could really use some support and motivaters so if anyone is interested, please keep me in mind.:smile:

Replies

• achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    ill be glad to be your friend...i love to encourage so you will definitely be encouraged.....good luck to you in your journey
  • anitajean
    anitajean Posts: 8
    Options
    I am new also, and trying to lose 20 lbs. The before and after pictures and success stories are very inspirational. We're both new, maybe we can be friends and help each other.:smile:
  • mollygirl61
    mollygirl61 Posts: 23
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined over a week ago and this is the place to be. You will be encouraged and motivatied by all the beautiful people on this site. I am a mother of 2 girls 31,27 and a grandmother of a 9 year old grandaughter who I adore.
  • proncess1962
    Options
    I've been here for 2 weeks and the support is incredible. Start with a walk around the block and accept it as an accomplishment. Tomorrow, go a little further and so on. Feel free to add me as a friend.