Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

We need Friends!

karabeccasmith
karabeccasmith Posts: 45
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Me and my sister in law lezlee need some friends to help encourage us and talk about eachothers workout experiences.

We are both stay at home moms and in the morning we are going to start biking while pulling a trailer with our kids. In the afternoon we will do our own thing, probably workout videos. I just joined the Shred group and can't wait to get my DVD to start!

So be our friend especially if you are a mommy battling tummy fat and trying to find time to work out! We also would love to keep up with anyone else who is using a bike pulling a trailer with kids. We also need advice on what kind of bikes are good for certain activitys. Right now we are using mountain bikes because the road bike like Trek are sooooo expensive! We are both opening a bike fund to save up, but until then our cheap mountain bikes will have to do!

Thanks and we look forward to being friends!!

Replies

• Me and my sister in law lezlee need some friends to help encourage us and talk about eachothers workout experiences.

We are both stay at home moms and in the morning we are going to start biking while pulling a trailer with our kids. In the afternoon we will do our own thing, probably workout videos. I just joined the Shred group and can't wait to get my DVD to start!

So be our friend especially if you are a mommy battling tummy fat and trying to find time to work out! We also would love to keep up with anyone else who is using a bike pulling a trailer with kids. We also need advice on what kind of bikes are good for certain activitys. Right now we are using mountain bikes because the road bike like Trek are sooooo expensive! We are both opening a bike fund to save up, but until then our cheap mountain bikes will have to do!

Thanks and we look forward to being friends!!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    LOL "if you're a mommy and battling belly fat and time to work out"
    Yikes, sounds JUST like me! haha =o)))
This discussion has been closed.