newbie...sort of..

Options
bluefox9er
bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
Hi everyone..I joined this site just over a month ago and love reading the forums. I want to drop 60 lbs and am proud that since being true with my entries on this site about my food intake and exercise regime, I have dropped 30lbs in 30 days! Now i need to gifure out how to drop the other 30lbs. I am a vegetarian and addicted to coca cola, chocolate, cheese and salted potato snacks and donuts and all the other good stuff but have really pushed myself to not think of them ( coke zero is called coke zero for a reason..it has ZERO resemblance to the real thing, but hey, better than a poke in the eye.

my exercise regime is simple..I try and burn around 500 calories a day by just walking or riding my bike, or play nintendo wii boxing every day and keep my calorie intake to less than 1300 regardless of how much exercise i do. I am a sales rep so often just driving in a car and inactive in the day. However, i am lacking in protein and as a veggie who dosnt eat fish, it looks like nuts or dairy need to be a bigger part of my diet.

Please feel free to offer harsh but constructive criticism..I can take it and i always act on good advice!

My food log/exercise is open, I really would welcome people to friend me as I am a loner on here and would love to be more active in motivating others and to be motivating by others...we have all made a very positive commitment to improve our health and thats a great place to start :-)

much peace, good health and above all else, love to all...don't quit!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! Just log on everyday and be honest. Stick to your goals and you'll do fine.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Best of luck on your journey! Will send a friend request!
  • Sgoober04
    Sgoober04 Posts: 3
    Options
    That is amazing, 30 lbs in 30 days! Congratulations! I hope to have the same success as you! I'm glad you mentioned the Wii, I forgot about that thing and love the boxing part of it so that will be on my exercise reime tonight :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    That is amazing, 30 lbs in 30 days! Congratulations! I hope to have the same success as you! I'm glad you mentioned the Wii, I forgot about that thing and love the boxing part of it so that will be on my exercise reime tonight :)

just make sure you use your feet when you do wii boxing, I burnt 300 calories in 40 minutes...but you gotta keep on the move and punch like ya mean it :-) lol

thank you for the add and stay focused!