What should I do??/

Options
smuehlbauer
smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
If tomorrow is going to be rainy - I'm going to the gym. I can just sit in front of my TV. It's my off day - but there's no reason for it. I'm feeling great.
So - what are some muscles that we never work out that I should do tomorrow?
I'm going to do some abductor and adductor because I didn't have time for them today.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• snowflakelaia
    snowflakelaia Posts: 214
    Options
    planks?
  • smuehlbauer
    Options
    planks?

Na - I do core almost every day.
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Flip the bosu ball over and do squats!
    Gets ya to balance and works your legs! Awesome!
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Have you ever done butt burners on the bosu... with one knee up on the ball and extend the other one straight back. Switch legs. 20 reps each.
    Then 20 reps of the leg going slightly back and out.
    Then the next 20 with your knee bent but bring it straight up to the side so you look like a (peeing dog!) Seriously good burn! You'll def. feel your toosh and upper thighs!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    HMMM IDK Steph you have a pretty solid routine all ready. What part of the body did you last do? I do same body parts different kinds of exercises. IE One day of core work will be mat work and the next will be standing/ cardio core. You can always do a good pilates or yoga session to get a nice long stretch.
  • mae3785
    mae3785 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Triceps!
  • smuehlbauer
    Options
    Today was legs.
    Crap.
    What am I going to do if it's raining tomorrow? LOL
    I cant have a rest day!!!
    NOOOOOOOOOO
    Maybe I'll go to a spin class...
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    When I fancy a bit of a change up I do my weights on the balance ball. Particular favourite of mine is to take a 15kg weight and do squats on the balance ball (the half ball with the flat bit on the bottom). It's firmed up the insides of my knees beautifully (as well as my *kitten*!). Other ones are to balance on one leg, straighten out the other leg at a 90 degree angle to the floor and, using light weights, stretch out my arms (as if I was doing a reverse fly) and hold for as long as possible. Works the small muscles in the middle of the back like you wouldn't believe!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My vote is for spinning or get back on the stairmill and get the competition rolling again! Have a complete rest day if your muscles need a break otherwise I say go for it! Or go and do a class!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    do you ever work your sternocleidomastoid? :tongue: