What's your therapy?

Options
As I was driving back to work from lunch today I realized something... I take the same route back to work everyday. In the mornings going to work I always manage to take a different turn here or a lane change there something will always change my direction.. (Mostly because I'm trying to find the fastest way possible across town and back, after taking my daughter to her sitter one way across town then back another way to work it get's kinda hectic some mornings! We live in a town of approximately 50,000 so it's not Houston but still!) In the afternoons I've caught myself in sort of a routine... get in, buckle up, turn the radio OFF, open up the sun roof and roll the windows down (I live in New Mexico and the warm sun is AMAZING!), I travel along a curvy road that leads me along the parks in our neighborhood, I smile at the walkers and runners along the bike trail because there are others out there trying to better themselves just as I am... ahh... here comes the golf course, I envy those golfers at times because I'm traveling back to work while they get to play a round of golf! Ha! But then I sigh to myself and thank the good Lord I have a job! As I make the final turn toward my office.. I slow down to 20 mph, just to take that little extra time checking out the historic district of the neighborhood.. beautiful homes from the 1400's with authentic structure.. BEAUTIFUL! (Mind you this is only a 6 min drive but I make the best of it!) I find if something has disrupted my path and I have to take a different route (construction, out to eat with colleagues, etc.) that I don't feel the "release" .. of what.. I have no clue, but I often times will pick up my daughter from her sitter after work and head home down that route just to get my "fix" if you will. I believe this is my "ME TIME" my therapy.. so I ask, What is your therapy? Is it a drive? Is it chatting with a friend? Is it baking a pie? Anything! Everyone needs some ME TIME! I hope you find at least 6 min. in your day for YOU! :drinker: