Three days into Biggest Loser contest...need friends on here

Options
rubyrenga
rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
Hi everyone,
I used this app a while back, then slacked off for a while. Now, I am using it on the computer, which I find easier. Anyway, I am doing a biggest loser contest with a few girlfriends. I lost 2 lbs in the first two days, and am hoping I can keep up this pace. I was feeling great, but today am a bit irritable and tired...I am doing the Biggest Loser CardioMax 6-week program on dvd, which is good, but I need to take a night off and just do elliptical tonight, because my knees are so sore!

I would love to connect with people on here and share tips and support.

Take care,
Jessica

Replies

• c3lxxx
    c3lxxx Posts: 25
    Options
    Hey girl
    I'm not doing the biggest loser but would really love to have someone to share support with!

Celxxx
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Its always nice to have support! Welcome back! i just started getting serious myself a week or two ago, and I am sometimes in need of support myself!
  • Djbass728
    Djbass728 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Not doing biggest loser but I'd love to be a friend. Donna
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    where is this online?
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Not doing biggest loser but happy to be part of your support.
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    CardioMax is KILLER! I love it even though it kicks my butt! I rotate between a bunch of different BL videos as well as Turbo Jam. Are you just doing CardioMax or other stuff as well? Let me know and I'll do it with you!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!! I HAVENT DONE THE CARDIO MAX BUT IT SOUNDS INTERESTING.....YOU CAN FRIEND ME!!! :heart:
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Thanks all! It is awesome and inspiring to see everyone's weight loss, and it is nice to have people to discuss all this with!
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    So far, I am just doing Cardio Max. I love it even though it kills me, but I have also heard people talk about Jillian's Turbo Sculpt, or something like that. I love Jillian, and would like to mix it up anyway, because I find that Cardio Max (at least part 1) is very knee-centric, and my knees are bad. Is there any other one in particular you'd suggest? Also, do you do them every day? My contest started Mon., and I did it Tues along with elliptical intervals, then alone on Wed, and tonight I was hurting, so I just did the Wii. My fear is to screw up my knees again. I tend to get gung ho in the beginning when I get on the ball with working out, and a couple of times I have injured myself, and then can't do anything...so any tips or suggestions would be much appreciated!
    Jess
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I have CardioMax, Last Chance Workout, The Biggest Loser Workout 1 and 2, Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga, and Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred as far as BL DVDs go. If you like CardioMax, try Last Chance. It works everything. Jillian's the trainer for that, which is why I personally don't like it too much. I think if Bob did the exact same things, I'd like it more. Not sure why. lol. I also have some non BL DVDs..my favorite series being Turbo Jam. I usually do some combo of two different ones, but I never do the same workout two days in a row. I get bored fast. :) For your knees, though, Ild try Turbo Jam. The trainer talks a lot about how to modify her workouts to protect the knees.
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Do you mean the Biggest Loser contest? I am doing it with friends, not online...not sure if that was what you meant, but let me know! :smile:
  • rubyrenga
    Options
    Whoops. That reply was meant for Crystal Sapphire...
  • rsiano92
    rsiano92 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome back, not biggest loser but feel free to add me. I'll be glad to be a friend that can support and motivate you. :)