NSV???

Options
So let me start by explaining that at my job I wear workout pants due to the physical aspect of it. Well for the past week Ive noticed myself having to pull my pants up due to my underwear falling down. Its been becoming kind of a pain and I was confused as to why this kept happening since my behind didnt appear to have gotten any smaller (to me). Then, the other night while changing, I noticed the bottom part of my underwear where it clings to your bottom, was LOOSE! and i mean by quite a bit! Now Ive noticed a change in the way my clothes fit but never thought my undergarmets would also loosen up! Im sooo excited i felt i HAD to share, even if my nsv was about my underwear :blushing:

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Here's to baggy britches!:drinker:
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i'm a dummy but what is NSV?

and congrats by the way!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Big Congrats!

NSV=Non Scale Victory!
  • raelynnjordan
    raelynnjordan Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i'm a dummy but what is NSV?

and congrats by the way!

Non scale victory!
  • mummakitty
    mummakitty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    congrats! :bigsmile: & thanx to the others as I didn't know what NSV was either:embarassed:
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    thanks guys! i gotta say i was pretty proud of myself :)
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Awesome job! I'm waiting for the day I look good in a thong personally (although I'm not convinced that day exists...!)
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    :bigsmile: Awesome job! I'm waiting for the day I look good in a thong personally (although I'm not convinced that day exists...!)

thank you! and your day will come, im sure of it! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!