:(

Options
i was well on my way to my mini goal, then today happened, im here just going to bed and i have had a ridiculous amount of calories today . . .

it was an emotional eating type day, i suffer from anxiety, stress, depression, whatever name is on it :blushing:

and i had a really hard day, gonna drink 3 litres of water tomorrow to detox, but just feel so upset about how much i ate :cry:

Replies

• réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i was well on my way to my mini goal, then today happened, im here just going to bed and i have had a ridiculous amount of calories today . . .

it was an emotional eating type day, i suffer from anxiety, stress, depression, whatever name is on it :blushing:

and i had a really hard day, gonna drink 3 litres of water tomorrow to detox, but just feel so upset about how much i ate :cry:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    hanginthere2.gif
    I hope you can relax tonight and don't let it get to you too much!

-Chirleen
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    It's okay....we all have days like this.
    Tomorrow is a new day...:flowerforyou:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    We are human, we are ALLOWED to fall, but we MUST pick ourselves back up again. Tomorrow is a new day. You need to eat 3500 cals to gain a lb, I am sure you did not do as much damage as you think. No worries, you are doing a great job, no big deal if you stumbled!

Chin Up!:happy: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • VishousBabe
    Options
    Hey... no. Don't get upset, ok. Everyone has bad days. The good thing is you've recognized what causes you to over eat and next time maybe you can do something else when you are feeling stressed or down. Take a walk. Dance to some fun music. Get on here and talk to people. Just find a good distraction to the desire to eat. But do not beat yourdelf up if you do eat. Just say,"ok, tomorrow i will get back on my plan". Remember to eat healthy and don't give up food to try to compensate for the overeating. Good luck- and any time you want to talk, just shout out, ok. V.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    i feel sick i ate so much, i know why i did it

i have been so good the past month, not 'dieting' just eating healthy at last

SO anxious today, on my own all day etc

thanks for the support guys, just needed to vent :cry:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    oh yeah. I ate easily 1,000 calories over my "limit" today. it was called Happy Hour with a pitcher of beer, chicken/cheese nachos, and then..... Fried Ice Cream!!!!!

bleh. I'll run in the morning, drink water all day tomorrow....

nothing can be done today!
  • karabeccasmith
    Options
    Hey, don't beat yourself we all have days like that! Tomorrow is a new day! Its okay to give yourself a treat every now and then especially if you really need it! You have already done so much! One day isn't going to ruin it! Keep your head up! :drinker: :flowerforyou: