Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

MFP for the birds???

marskids
marskids Posts: 296 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
So today I cycled over to the local pharmacy to print off some pictures. I did the "one-hour photo" thing and thus had one hour to kill so I decided to cycle over to a park 10 minutes away. It was dinner time and the aroma at the parks little burger joint totally got to me and I purchased a burger, fries and a Pepsi.

Living in a place surrounded by ocean we have plenty of seagulls around and they all came flying over to me when they smelled my fries. What's a girl to do??? They were BEGGING for fries.

To make a long story short (Is it too late for that!! :laugh: ), The seagulls got over 1/2 my fries and it was VERY funny watching them fight for the fries. The good thing for me was that I didn't eat very many fries and was entertained while eating my burger. The seagulls are now squaking with each other complaining about how many fries they ate. Do you think we should start a MFP for the birds???:wink:

Replies

• marskids
    So today I cycled over to the local pharmacy to print off some pictures. I did the "one-hour photo" thing and thus had one hour to kill so I decided to cycle over to a park 10 minutes away. It was dinner time and the aroma at the parks little burger joint totally got to me and I purchased a burger, fries and a Pepsi.

Living in a place surrounded by ocean we have plenty of seagulls around and they all came flying over to me when they smelled my fries. What's a girl to do??? They were BEGGING for fries.

To make a long story short (Is it too late for that!! :laugh: ), The seagulls got over 1/2 my fries and it was VERY funny watching them fight for the fries. The good thing for me was that I didn't eat very many fries and was entertained while eating my burger. The seagulls are now squaking with each other complaining about how many fries they ate. Do you think we should start a MFP for the birds???:wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    those are not birds...

they're state of the art portion control robots!:tongue:

I keep waiting for mine to arrive. . .
  • marskids
    :laugh:

I can send ya a few by airmail!!!:laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    hahaha thats awesome! I love to feed the birds!! Where I work theres a wood pecker that always comes and eats, as well as these little black birds (not crows or ravens). The raven do eat there as well but not as often.
  • marskids
    Birds-if ya can't eat them ya might as well be entertained by them!!!:happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Birds-if ya can't eat them ya might as well be entertained by them!!!:happy:

Who says you can't eat them?
    smiley_aaeq.gif
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • marskids
    Anybody up for some seagull pie?:noway:
    :wink: Hey Soupy, is seagull chowder in your repitoire???:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.