Shame on my little finger!

Options
Well, though it isn't a BIG deal....I realized something that happened today. I was making my daughter a toaster strudle and before you know it, my little finger was in my mouth and I was licking the frosting off it!! And it was totally unconscience! I guess my point is that maybe we do eat things sometimes without the thinking first and that's where we have to be careful! Obviously one finger isn't going to hurt me! So don't think I am complaining about that, I just thought about how many other times in life I had ate without thinking.....Just a thought!:wink:

Replies

• girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    Well, though it isn't a BIG deal....I realized something that happened today. I was making my daughter a toaster strudle and before you know it, my little finger was in my mouth and I was licking the frosting off it!! And it was totally unconscience! I guess my point is that maybe we do eat things sometimes without the thinking first and that's where we have to be careful! Obviously one finger isn't going to hurt me! So don't think I am complaining about that, I just thought about how many other times in life I had ate without thinking.....Just a thought!:wink:
  • Rebecca1234
    Options
    I got brownie batter on my finger today and it tasted soooooooooooo awesome. I wanted more, but I didn't! I washed off the rest that did manage to get on me (I am a messy baker ...)
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    Yea....it tasted really good....I think I forgot to mention that!:laugh:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I don't have kids myself but do pick up a friends kid from daycare twice a week. I was feeding him dinner last night and to see if the soup was too hot I had a bite. Then he had some Scooby Snacks after and without even thinking I grabbed one. Again I know 1 won't kill me but I do this alot more than I realize!!!
    We'll have to be more conscious of it now!!
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey dont blame your little finger!! It was just in the wrong place at the right time!! :tongue:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hey dont blame your little finger!! It was just in the wrong place at the right time!! :tongue:

good answer!