Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Spoiled myself!

time2wrk
time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Wow, I missed everyone this week! This back to work thing is taking some getting used to, but I do like my job so far. I actually worked 2 jobs this week and managed to get in my workouts and eat healthy, sooooo.....

I decided a mani-pedi was in order this evening and I got 'em! It was divine!
:smile:

Replies

• time2wrk
    Wow, I missed everyone this week! This back to work thing is taking some getting used to, but I do like my job so far. I actually worked 2 jobs this week and managed to get in my workouts and eat healthy, sooooo.....

I decided a mani-pedi was in order this evening and I got 'em! It was divine!
    :smile:
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Good for you!:flowerforyou:
    Are you adjusting being a mother of a college student? My head is still spinning from yesterdays Kindergarten open house for my oldest!
  • time2wrk
    Yeah, at least I communicate with him more than I thought I would. With email and text messaging, at least he checks in with me. Oh, and sending a care package makes SURE he calls me! :laugh:

Kindergarten was hard and then the next really hard one for me was middle school. Time FLIES after grade school! Be sure to take lots of pictures on the first day of school and tell me how it goes! :smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Good for you sweets!:wink:
  • chubbymom
    chubbymom Posts: 164
    Nothing like some time at the nail salon......oh i miss it.
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Ya know, I am soooooo NOT a morning person! When I first read the thread, I thought it said sumpn about soiling youself?! :huh: :noway: :laugh: I was expecting some whopper of a story! But good to do something nice for yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Ya know, I am soooooo NOT a morning person! When I first read the thread, I thought it said sumpn about soiling youself?! :huh: :noway: :laugh: I was expecting some whopper of a story! But good to do something nice for yourself! :flowerforyou:

:noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member

:noway:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was wondering what shanon, ali, and tan had done last night!? :drinker: :tongue: :bigsmile: :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.