42 pounds lost since March 22nd. Goal achieved before my set

Options
Well im happy man! 282 to 240 since March im very proud of my self! Even slightly cheat here and there but not bad. Guess this app helping me to keep record of my calories really helped. I did go Gym 6 days a week and busted my *kitten* there. I was on hydroxycut for about half time maybe liite more but then just went to those great value drink mixes for metabolism. 6' "3-4" tall and very broad built so I don't think I wanna lose much more weight maybe ten pounds depending on fit wise. Not going BS at all buy I kept my calories around 1200 a day and never ate at night/before bed. I am field mechanic so work hard on top of all of what I do. Some people say im doing this so unhealthy but think I know since how much labor work I do and have not felt so good.

If you can control your mind anything is possible. I just want to tone up now. Don't want to be body builder that is for sure!

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    Options
    way to reach your goal! yay!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, congrats! The main thing is lifestyle change so it doesn't come back on... just keep up and tone up like you said!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You did an amazing job. I have only lost 28 pounds since October. I wish i could have lost like you, but I am a woman, and we lose differently. Congrats to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!