Hi I'm back to try lose weight again

Options
I'm back to try & lose this weight, need to be skinny to feel happy about myself, if anyone want to add me they can, I live in the uk, got 2 wonderful boy & hubby, been together 16 years in November & want to be skinny like I was when we first meet.

Replies

• baby_becks
    baby_becks Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi

I can related to your post! it's almost like reading my profile!.....

I'm also in the UK, have a boy and girl and have been with my hubby 12 years....

I have only just started properly this week so hoping I can get to the finish line this time - add me as a friend if you would like?

Bec
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Thanks, I need all the help I can get.
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    umm I'm back today too, lost the weight, maintaining is killing me, min I eat more I put lbs on... so back to losing again!
    also in the UK, London in fact ;-)
  • minnie22
    minnie22 Posts: 60
    Options
    Is finding hard, when I feel down all I want to do is eat, got on the wii fit board & wanted to be sick when I see what I weigh, then thought to myself I really need to lost the weight, looking forward to my goal getting small, I feel I be so happy when I'm skinny again, well I better do or what all my hard work for.
  • beckihadfield87
    Options
    Hiya! I know what you are all feeling here, I find it really hard to lose weight. Lost 2 stone last year and then stuck and that and got really disheartened and kind of gave up, however I would really like to get married next summer so I am back on the dieting wagon again! If anyone would like to add me please do :o)