Help with putting up pics...

Options
Hi guys, I know this is not a Wedding site but am in need of advice from anyone that can help about which Veil to wear with my Wedding Dress!!! If it's ok, could I put a pic of my dress up here and maybe get some ideas? If so - how do i do it??

Replies

• KristenAnn711
    KristenAnn711 Posts: 783
    Options
    [ img ] link for picture [ /img ]

no spaces with the img. also right click the picture and click on properties for the link
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I know this is not a Wedding site but am in need of advice from anyone that can help about which Veil to wear with my Wedding Dress!!! If it's ok, could I put a pic of my dress up here and maybe get some ideas? If so - how do i do it??
    You also need a host. imgur.com you can upload and hotlink a picture without an account.
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=A3398

Can someone see if this works? it is a link to the Maggie Sottero site and should be a pic of my dress - i dont really like the pic on the website but you can go in and view pics of real life brides..

I need help with purchasing the right veil - can anyone suggest which would suit best?
  • binary_jester
    Options
    This one?

Y4qiG.jpg
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    This one?

Y4qiG.jpg

Yes!! This is the one!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    This one?

Y4qiG.jpg

Yes!! This is the one!!
    I can see why you had trouble putting up the picture. You right-click on the picture and it pulls up a blank gif. I just took a screen shot of the picture and uploaded that to the host.