I love you people!

Options
:heart: :heart: :heart: To tell you the truth I have never felt so welcomed in such a short period of time, than since I have joined this site! --Can you all move into the neighborhood?? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: To tell you the truth I have never felt so welcomed in such a short period of time, than since I have joined this site! --Can you all move into the neighborhood?? :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    We can build an MFP village. Hills to climb, pools to swim in, aerobics classes every hour on the hour.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's so sweet. I know how you feel. I joined in Jan. and this is such a great site with so many wonderful people. Good luck to you and welcome. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Betty
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I always say this is this best support system ever!:heart:

:drinker: Here's to our "family":drinker:

Have a great weekend everyone:flowerforyou:
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    We can build an MFP village. Hills to climb, pools to swim in, aerobics classes every hour on the hour.

That sounds like a wonderful idea. Lets do it lol:drinker:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, what a Peyton place that would be. :laugh:

We'd get to spy on whoever sneaks out for late night Taco Bell! :laugh:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options

But if WE BUILT it....we would not have such places we call "Taco Bell":tongue:
    haha I am thinking to a post from yesterday that mentioned MFP fitness clothing...I can just picture this MFP village with people wearing MFP clothing:bigsmile:
  • krystalmoore1986
    krystalmoore1986 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    the seats in the movie theater can be stationary bikes!:tongue:
  • rachel82
    Options
    :laugh: this is too funny. I'm new and don't post much but the village idea is hilarious! At least it would be a tight-knit group that could pull through any "storm"...right?!?! Clever, very clever...
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I love the village idea!!

I've only been here just under 2 weeks and I feel the same way. I've never felt so welcomed, supported and loved in such a short period of time -- MFP is such a great family! :D From day 1 I felt like I was part of it, and now it's an endless source of motivation and inspiration.

:heart: you guys!
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Wendy's, taco bell, pizza hut and sonic are a must-but their food is cooked with healthy oils, and in much smaller portions. With low fat, but still yummy alternatives to meals and ingredients...
  • girldeese
    girldeese Posts: 132
    Options
    Love it all! It just feels so good to find people with common goals, however so different at the same time, that are so great to everyone! And I love the range of pesonalities and attitudes! :smooched:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    great idea-stationary bikes in the movies.

how about we generate our own electricity with our cardio workouts? Tam could run an entire house with hers alone.

Gonna read a good book tonight, better do 60 minutes on that elip so your light works!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options

Or spy on shannon for those late night wine and booze runs, lol! :drinker: :devil: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Or spy on shannon for those late night wine and booze runs, lol! :drinker: :devil: :laugh: :bigsmile:

It is OK cuz in MFP land there are no calories.......**gazes into the distance
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    ANNNNNDDD..... I'm there!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Well.... Ezzie and I *do* have some land for $ale...
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:embarassed: :embarassed:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options

:embarassed: :embarassed:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: We would probably catch her every night & maybe have a couple with her - I mean it is rude to let her drink alone!!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhh our newest addict!! :laugh: :wink:

Glad you are enjoying it! I love it here!!!

:bigsmile:
    -Tami