Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

STRAWBERRYMARGARITA!!!!

firegirlred
firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
I read your user name and instantly got jealous. But that's not why I'm posting. My MIL had problems leaking too.
Something a patient told me once-If you put a flashlight up to the bottom of the "girls," you can see the valve and other opaque portions of the...items. We tried it with a friend's, and it's actually true. Gross, I know... But hilariously funny.
I admire you for your strength and for your motivation to work towards a marathon. I don't know many survivors that would. I look forward to your posts in the runner's thread.

Rae

Replies

• firegirlred
    I read your user name and instantly got jealous. But that's not why I'm posting. My MIL had problems leaking too.
    Something a patient told me once-If you put a flashlight up to the bottom of the "girls," you can see the valve and other opaque portions of the...items. We tried it with a friend's, and it's actually true. Gross, I know... But hilariously funny.
    I admire you for your strength and for your motivation to work towards a marathon. I don't know many survivors that would. I look forward to your posts in the runner's thread.

Rae
  • firegirlred
    I see you posting, and I know you're there...:happy:
This discussion has been closed.