Meeeeeee too! RTR
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Roll Tide! :happy:
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I was SURE this was another one of those TOM threads...
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I was SURE this was another one of those TOM threads...

LOL!! Sorry to disappoint! I'm just jonesing for some college SEC football!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    Sorry but I do have to say WAR DAMN EAGLE!!! HAHA

I'm agreeing with ^ that guy lol
    If you ain't a gator, you're GATOR BAIT!

Ya know, this reminds me of the first time I ever went tailgating. There was a sea of orange walking towards us. My friend dared me to walk through the middle of them in my lovely bright blue (UK) jersey. And I did.... just as she starts hollerin' gator haters hahahah

That's funny! And brave! LOL
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    *Clearing throat....Tiger Bait! I'll give you a big Geaux Tigers from this corner of Cajun land! No conference better than the SEC though!

Ahhh a LSU fan! I have a couple of you guys to deal with here at home! In the SEC, when it comes to Tigers, I'm definitely on your side...not the one from my home state :)
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!!!! whoop whoop!

Back atcha girlfriend! :)
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WAR EAGLE HERE, 30 mins from AU campus, A son a student at AU, my high school colors was orange and blue and it carried on....my husband is from a small town 30 mins from Tuscaloosa-go figure...Yep Alabama Fan he is. I have 4 sons- yep 2 Alabama fans, 1 Auburn, 1 Georgia...we love game day in our family! But beside those facts, I am so glad Alabama and Auburn can come together in the midst of a trying situation from saving trees at Toomers to helping families in T-town. The SEC is the best conference in this nation, no body can beat our souther hospitality!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    Options
    WAR EAGLE HERE, 30 mins from AU campus, A son a student at AU, my high school colors was orange and blue and it carried on....my husband is from a small town 30 mins from Tuscaloosa-go figure...Yep Alabama Fan he is. I have 4 sons- yep 2 Alabama fans, 1 Auburn, 1 Georgia...we love game day in our family! But beside those facts, I am so glad Alabama and Auburn can come together in the midst of a trying situation from saving trees at Toomers to helping families in T-town. The SEC is the best conference in this nation, no body can beat our souther hospitality!

You are so right! My husband is an Auburn fan so I know what you are dealing with. LOL
  • WanderLaura
    WanderLaura Posts: 135
    Options
    \

Did you go to Valley High School??
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 down, hundreds more to go!
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!!! :)
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member