Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOOT!!

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Back up and running!!

I'm looking forward to talking to y'all again. During my (unintentional) hiatus, I've been trying to count my calories as best I can, and I have maintained my weight...which I guess is better than gaining:ohwell:

I've been walking for at least a half hour a day in addition to my strength training and cardio on the elliptical trainer. Still trying to get below 165 lbs, dang those plateaus:explode:

I'm so glad to be back!!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Back up and running!!

I'm looking forward to talking to y'all again. During my (unintentional) hiatus, I've been trying to count my calories as best I can, and I have maintained my weight...which I guess is better than gaining:ohwell:

I've been walking for at least a half hour a day in addition to my strength training and cardio on the elliptical trainer. Still trying to get below 165 lbs, dang those plateaus:explode:

I'm so glad to be back!!
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    WELCOME BACK!!!!! It's awesome that you were able to maintain, not gain during your break from exercise. I hope your workout's aren't too much of a shock to the system!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    that is awesome that you have been able to maintain-you should turn that :ohwell: to a :happy: and a "yeah me! I have really changed my lifestyle."

:flowerforyou: Just my unsolicited 0.02...
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Congrats! And welcome back :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.