Weightloss Pics! 315lbs to 251.6lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    No Need to apologize - You have made amazing progress! You are looking great! Wow!

I am excited for you as you continue on in this journey to GREAT health!

Way to Go Matt! I bet you are so proud! I am curious to know how you felt when you did your comparison? I hope you felt proud, amazed with yourself and of course driven to continue on and achieve your utlimate goals. So Cool!

I find myself going to my comparison pics at least once a week - it puts a bit of fire under my butt as well as a smile on my face.

Again, Amazing job! and of course, thanks for sharing!

Now go have a kick@ss Day!
  • maryritt529
    maryritt529 Posts: 82
    Options
    AWESOMENESS!!! You are doing GREAT! WTG!!!!
  • Skolls081102
    Skolls081102 Posts: 184
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm glad the new diet kick started you again. Keep up the great work!

Almost forgot....good lord I need some sunglasses! The glare.......ok I'll stop now....lol. Great job!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's comments like these that make me want to continue succeeding! Onward and downward! 47 lbs to go!
  • danyelle67
    danyelle67 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats Matt you look awesome!!!!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks Danyelle! I see you finally found the link! Hehe!
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow - congrats! I started Primal Blueprint a month ago. I LOVE it! I've lost 20 lbs since I started it. It makes eating so much easier, at least for me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!