Which Heart Rate Montior?

Options
Good Morning!

I am looking to purchase a heart rate monitor so I can be more accurate on my calories burned and am not sure which one. I would appreciate any feedback on which Heart rate Monitor you have, do you LOVE it and why. There are just so many to choose from.

Thank you!

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I love my polar watch!!!!
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT7, and I love it because it work well. I have been using it since the beginning of January and haven't had any problems. Well worth the $80.
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4! Best investment I ever made.
  • lovemyhellokitty
    lovemyhellokitty Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Polar FT60 in pink (manufacturer says it is purple but I disagree). Talk about motivation! It sets up a whole workout plan for you and lets you know if you are working too hard or not enough. Been using it since february and I would be lost without it. It was a little expensive about $200 but so far it has been the best investment I ever made for my health. :)
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Polar Ft7 love it . Worth the money, so easy to use. 2 buttons to start,2 buttons to stop.. I f you do not want to spend too much, the important things are chest strap and programmable with your info,weiht,sex, age etc
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Polar FT60 in pink (manufacturer says it is purple but I disagree). Talk about motivation! It sets up a whole workout plan for you and lets you know if you are working too hard or not enough. Been using it since february and I would be lost without it. It was a little expensive about $200 but so far it has been the best investment I ever made for my health. :)
    Agreed! Definitely more pink....but I still love mine! ~$160 on Amazon about a year ago already.
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I have a polar also, love it!
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a Polar FT4 from Amazon, so I don't have personal experience yet, but it got amazing reviews both from MFP'ers and on Amazon, and it's super cheap right now from $71.99. The Polar website sells it for $99.99.
  • Kerry1023
    Kerry1023 Posts: 152
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the feedback. I was leaning towards a Polar so will definitely be getting one of them now! Just need to decide on a model :)