To my fellow emotional eaters ...

Options
I have decided to finally start blogging about my weight loss journey and emotional eating problems. I posted my first blog today. If you care to join me or comment about your own struggles, please add me as a friend! :-)

Replies

• Lamber8301
    Lamber8301 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am SUCH a stress eater!! It started when my son was in the hospital, and I never have been able to stop. It's so hard being an emotional eater, because sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it! I look forward to your blog!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    When I get bummed out about something and food I love is around (like last night with pizza) then I eat too and I always feel so guility and depressed about it later.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I am a big time emotional eater. Add me as a buddy!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Emotional eating is so something I do. The only time I seem to make good food choices is when everything's going well, I'm happy, there's no stress in my life.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I've struggled with emotional eating too for most of my life... it seems like I get into a habit of it, and it takes a lot to break the habit... add me if you want to! I'd love to hear more about how you all fight against that urge. :)<3