A year on MFP!

Options

Replies

• missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! I have to tell you that you shocked me with your after pictures. You look completely different! Congratulations, you should feel extremely proud of yourself.
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    Incredible! You look fantastic!!! Congrats, well done :flowerforyou:
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION......God bless you for sharing your success with us and i am so moved by your success....i know i can have that kind of success too....i only want to lose 80 lbs but that seems alot to me....17 lbs down, 63 more to go here.....again, continued success and many many blessings to you
  • slick_fox
    slick_fox Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You go GIRL! WOW!
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like a whole new person! Check out that long lean torso! Fantastic job! :smokin:
  • maryritt529
    maryritt529 Posts: 82
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational!!!! You are amazing!
  • docshar
    docshar Posts: 16
    Options
    WOW!! Good for you! You look terrific, and that smile on your face says it all.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    amazing job! you look so awesome! I hope you don't mind but I'd love to add you to pick your brain :)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That is SO inspiring! :o) thank you so much for sharing - wow what an amazing change :flowerforyou:
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment! You look great! You are very inspiring a year of dedication! I hope to be as strong, focused, & determined as you! Way to go!
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Congrats..... you're looking great. I can tell from your smile that you're feeling great too.

Keep it up.
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are amazing!
  • finley360
    finley360 Posts: 16
    Options
    You're amazing!!! And such an inspiration!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your success - you're motivating me to be a success too!
  • phgk
    phgk Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! What an awesome job, and inspiration!! Keep up the good work...you look fabulous :)
  • redbirdsings
    redbirdsings Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you areAMAZING!!!!! what an inspiration. Keep it up.. Most people don't have the guts or determination to make life changes like that. Good job you!:smile:
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Great job!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulation is not worthy enough to say. Simply Awesome!
  • Palache
    Palache Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!!!! WTG
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!