My Story...

Options
2»

Replies

• MaribelDM
    MaribelDM Posts: 12
    Options
    Good luck to you sir!! We all have our own reasons to lose weight. I have my two young boys, my health...others have short term goals for weight loss, others long. The nice thing is that MFP is where we all have one major thing in common, to live healthier lives! Great support on here, we are all in this TOGETHER ~:-)

Please feel free to add me as a friend. We will stand by you 100%.

Wishing you health and motivation!
    Maribel
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.

I agree about those seeming to be signs from above and it's great you're paying attention. Also great motivations.
  • AmysNewBeginning
    AmysNewBeginning Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this amazing story even though it hurt you...you are on your way to better YOU! You can add me as a friend if you like and I will help motivate you. This site is amazing, and I think you are amazing for your courage and to know you need to do this for YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. God will help you too. He did give you signs to open your eyes at a bigger picture. Props to you my friend!
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    Amazing how many of us here because of/for our kids.

I can relate to the Softball story. I found myself in the same postion last year. I can remember bending over to lace my cleats one day and hearing people mock me cause I was showing my @$$, quite literally.

I have only been here a week, but I think you will find this place to be a great support system for you.

Feel free to add me as a friend and best of luck!

Tw
  • platinumbear02
    Options
    I'm so proud of you Louie. I can see us looking back this time next year, getting anxious to put on our bathing suits. You WILL do it man. When you focus on something you don't stop until you attain it. That's you, it's in your blood, you DO NOT fail. I know you have it in you, and i'll be there with you every step of the way. Love you bro!
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. We all need a kick in the pants sometimes. I'm glad you listened. I am a religous person and I do believe in God and He does send warning signs. The longer you go without listening the stronger the signals become and sometimes it is a death call. Looks like you are heading the warning early. You should write this in a letter or blog and remeber as you walk your little princess down the aisle in like 20 years. :smile:

Best wishes.
  • Ambo1112
    Ambo1112 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so very proud of you for taking the first step! You are amazing and wonderful and you will get the weight off and you will keep it off! We are in this together and we will not let each other fail. I love you so much very much...I have the most beautiful niece in the world and you will be able to do all of the things you wish to in the future! I love you bro...so very very much!!!