First time 30 day Challenge and the clock starts on Monday..

Options
Jovannyr
Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
Okay, so this is my first time committing to a 30 day challenge...my sisters and I decided that we are going to start this on Monday but we are all going to start a different one and then if we are still alive after this then we are going to swap after 30 days...I will do the JM 30 day shred, the other one will start the P90X, another will do Zumba and the other one, well we dont know yet probably Turbo Jam (we still have til monday to figure that one out)...We will take a before pic, measurements and weight on Monday...and we will revisit in 30 days w/after pics and the other info and of course we will probably whine and complain about our progress through out the month here also...I know I cant wait cuz I know for a fact that this will be a fun 30 days to come...

Anyone who is willing to seriously commit then you are welcome to join..! :wink: the more support the better the results..!

Replies

• daniellejg
    daniellejg Posts: 97
    Options
    That's a great idea! I would totally join, but I will be starting RevAbs on Monday and that's a 90 day program, but I wish you and your sisters the best of luck!
  • yessi03
    yessi03 Posts: 6
    Options
    I can't wait till Monday. I have to see whether i wil meet up on Saturday or Sunday to do the switch from P90X to Zumba to start. So excited!
  • playful82
    playful82 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think this is awesome, i was going to start it tonight... but i will wait til monday... and we can do it together so whats the plan 10 days of each level? or whats the schedule?
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I was going to start the couch to 5km program soon (closer to the end of the month) but this will give me the kick in the pants I need to keep it up. On the days I'm not on the program I will either do my Wii EA Sports Active 2 or bike for an hour. My husband and I are doing a 2-day, 185km bike ride next month so I need to get the practice in for that.

I'll post measurements on Monday, and weight on Wednesdays - I belong to a TOPS group and our meetings are on Wednesdays so I use that as my "official" weight.

Great challenge. Looking forward to seeing how everyone does.
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This looks great! I want to do the 30 day shed

Thanks for sharing! Monday Here I Come!
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want to join this Challenge! Zumba for me:)