congratulations to all

Options
:smile: 88002.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi, my name is Beth. My niece introduced me to this site and I love it. I have been dieting and have lost about 25 pounds but still have a lot to go. Maybe reading about other's successes will encourage me. Congratulations to everyone. I know it is hard work but you all are doing well! Keep up the good work.

Replies

• bethskiles
    Options
    :smile: 88002.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi, my name is Beth. My niece introduced me to this site and I love it. I have been dieting and have lost about 25 pounds but still have a lot to go. Maybe reading about other's successes will encourage me. Congratulations to everyone. I know it is hard work but you all are doing well! Keep up the good work.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hi Beth!

Great job on the 25 lb loss girl!:drinker:

Welcome to MFP. You will love it here.:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    s006.gif
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome. I joined in July and have lost 14 of my 35 pounds with the help of this site! You'll do great now that you're here. Can't go wrong with the food & exercise log and let's not forget the great support that's offered here.
  • mabarker
    mabarker Posts: 18
    Options
    Beth,
    Your in the home stretch!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    good job this is a great site and i cant say enough about the people in here love em ive lost lost 50 lbs since jan 15,2008 :drinker:
  • bethskiles
    Options
    :smile: You've lost 50 pounds!! WOW. Good job! That's about what I'd like to lose. Beth S