plateau :(((

Colfiii
Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
I'm probably in a plateau plateau weight in the last 3 weeks I think :((( and ... is there is the last 2 years ( never actually been under in the last 2 , 2 1/2 years ... what should I doooo ??? I don t want to cut my calories more I m about to have a difficult exam and I feel good ( I have good energy ) as I m now. I know if I cut more calories I ll not be able to improve my training/running and I ll be lethargic and I don t want that so what should I do ? ( cut some calories by working out more ? ) ... :((

Replies

• RoxMyWorld
    RoxMyWorld Posts: 127 Member
    Maybe try giving your met a boost, try having an over calorie day...just one and not necessarliy bad food just alot of food just for one day. I have heard shaking it up like that sometimes works well. I am no expert just my two cents.
  • mislove68
    mislove68 Posts: 240
    You should listen to Jillian's pod cast from this week. She says there is no plateau. I am glad I listened I was curious why my weight stuck.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-jillian-michaels-show/id418368811
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    You could try zig zaggin your calories (go up and then down). It will keep your body guessing. I acutally just increased my calories becuase I wasn't giving my body enough fuel to burn which will cause you to stall. make sure to be getting plenty of water. I actually dropped my goal from losing 1 lb a week to 0.5 lbs per week which gave me an extra 250 calories/day. I know it sounds backwards, but it really does work. Have you changed your workout routine lately? Your body will get used to the same thing over and over and over again. I have hit 2 of them myself, but you can beat them.
  • missmomma77
    missmomma77 Posts: 42
    Bump
This discussion has been closed.