plateau :(((

Colfiii
Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm probably in a plateau plateau weight in the last 3 weeks I think :((( and ... is there is the last 2 years ( never actually been under in the last 2 , 2 1/2 years ... what should I doooo ??? I don t want to cut my calories more I m about to have a difficult exam and I feel good ( I have good energy ) as I m now. I know if I cut more calories I ll not be able to improve my training/running and I ll be lethargic and I don t want that so what should I do ? ( cut some calories by working out more ? ) ... :((

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Try increasing your calories just by 200 r 300 sometimes that calorie boost gives your body the extra oompf to get outta that slump!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    INCREASE your calories. Yes, you heard me right, increase them by a 200-300 calories a day and see what happens.
  • ltf304
    ltf304 Posts: 132 Member
    I am in a plateau also and after looking at my food diary I can see why. I went on vacation and to a wedding, etc. etc. I must have completely underestimated calories. Make sure log everything that you eat and drink.......and that means every...single...thing. I would up the intensity of your workouts and eat as clean as possible. I think I am about past mine by doing this very thing. Good luck!
  • ltf304
    ltf304 Posts: 132 Member
    Also, eat back your exercise calories if you aren't already. :)
  • Helena4
    Helena4 Posts: 124
    increase! and try zig zagging as well :) you can do it!!
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    thanks very much everybody ! I do log in all I eat , I m a maniac actually :)) ... I ll try to incease a little the intensity of my exercise and increase the calories too ... is true that I don't always et back all my calories and I m stressed too so my body might be in a sort of starvation way and retain every single thing because of stress and decrease intake in calories , I ll try and see what happens good luck everybody
This discussion has been closed.