You know you're a mom when.....

Options

Replies

• JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!

You know you're a mom when... you ask where "the potty" is in a public place :-)
  • jamielangner
    jamielangner Posts: 165
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!! You know you're a mom when... you ask where "the potty" is in a public place :-)
    ohh i did that one for the first time the other day!

you know you're a mom when... you hold out your hands to catch vomit!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    All together now!~ OOOOOOoooohhhhHH, Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?...LOL

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! i <3 Spongebob.. lol
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    Or when the TV is left on the cartoon channel. You're the only one home and you sit there for a 1/2 hr watching cartoons before you realize, Hey I can watch something else......lol

SOOOO freaking true...lol I will catch myself watching spongebob infact my kids now have their own playroom/den its the first time in almost 6 years I get to watch what I want to every night ;)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am always finding lego figures in my bag.
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    Or when the TV is left on the cartoon channel. You're the only one home and you sit there for a 1/2 hr watching cartoons before you realize, Hey I can watch something else......lol

OK< I see I am not alone.. LOL:laugh:
  • LovelySpirit
    Options
    All together now!~ OOOOOOoooohhhhHH, Who lives in a pinapple under the sea?...LOL

Sponge bob SQUARE PANTS!!!!:blushing:
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options

SOOOO freaking true...lol I will catch myself watching spongebob infact my kids now have their own playroom/den its the first time in almost 6 years I get to watch what I want to every night ;)

we have 3 tvs in our house living room, master bed, and playroom and they are all always tuned to cartoon channels!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    When you know which Spongebob episode is a REPEAT!
  • rachmatt
    rachmatt Posts: 28
    Options
    When you find yourself excited that there's a Spongebob episode you have never seen!!! LOL
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    when u choose shopping or restaurant trip based on how smokey, crowded, and accessible the bathrooms are.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    For sure..I was singing some dumb Caiou grocery list song, and my husband thought I'd gone crazy! Toilet paper,light bulbs, socks for Rosie, crayons..over and over again!

i LOVE that show!! i was so sad when my son stopped watching it and started watching..icarly and all those other shows..hes only 6!! why cant he watch Cailou!!!!!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! I know!! Tell him mommy wants to watch Cailou!!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    When your kids are 20 and 18 and you still remember the kids songs, TV shows and movies and when you start to sing or say something from the song/show/movie, your kids don't remember ....so you feel a LOT foolish
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    When, on the rare occasion you get to go to the grocery store alone, you find yourself saying things like "Let's get 4 zucchini. Daddy likes zucchini." aloud and people are looking at you like you're a loon.
  • Soon_to_be_Rigby
    Options
    you find random surprises in your purse.....underwear, my little pony's, dinosaur heads, spoons, dry macaroni......you know what I am talking about, lol
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    ... you absent-mindedly try to grab some other child's hand at the mall because he is the same height as your child, and your child is actually for once, not with you...
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    when you go to buy a purse and don't notice the color or cute-factor; but do know how many of your kids' things it will fit in it!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    While headed for vacation, you mistakingly leaving your bags too close to the kids and your underwear fly up to the front out of nowhere.