Replies

• pauldbarnhart
    pauldbarnhart Posts: 5,999 Member
    Options
    ok..that, and maybe skydiving
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    I want to hike the Appalachian Trail. The whole thing. All 2181 miles of it.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a golfer. I would like to stay the night in an old castle.
  • rthompson81
    rthompson81 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Carnaval in Brazil.
  • rthompson81
    Options
    And the Camino de Santiago... the whole thing.
  • BeastieGirl
    BeastieGirl Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm walking most of the South Downs Trail 100km/62 miles in July for Oxfam. My team of four have to complete the walk in 30 hours.

I'd like to walk the whole trail (100 miles) at my leisure.....then I'd like to join the other lady who wants to walk the Appallachian trail....now that sounds like fun!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    1) Spend some time in Ireland.
    2) See the Grand Canyon.
    3) Go on a cruise.
    4) Write a childrens book.
    5) Follow my passion...photography.
    6) Live by the ocean someday.

Have lots more, mostly traveling different places. I like the bucket list idea. :happy:
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    I'm walking most of the South Downs Trail 100km/62 miles in July for Oxfam. My team of four have to complete the walk in 30 hours.

I'd like to walk the whole trail (100 miles) at my leisure.....then I'd like to join the other lady who wants to walk the Appallachian trail....now that sounds like fun!

Woohoo! Let's do it! It takes 4-7 months.. haha.. I"ll have to wait a couple years...
  • pauldbarnhart
    Options
    *hi Reanna!*

Neat ideas so far...I'd never heard of the Camino de Santiago, but it sounds interesting. I think I'm probably not driven enough to do that (or the Appalachian Trail) though.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Number One for me would be to skate on a synchronized skating team (this is ice skating). I've put off trying out the last few years b/c I've felt too heavy. I'm hoping to make next year's team.
  • rthompson81
    Options
    The Camino de Santiago goes across northern Spain, and has a ton of history starting in the early medieval ages when religious pilgrims would walk from France all the way to the North West corner of Spain. I've heard amazing things!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Run a 5K.
  • pauldbarnhart
    Options
    So....c'mon people...there's got to be more out there that have a bucket list. If you don't know what that is....it's a list of things you'd like to do before you "kick the bucket".

Let's see some more ideas!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I want to hike the Appalachian Trail. The whole thing. All 2181 miles of it.

I've hiked part of it, but I would love to do all of it! It ends at Mt. Katahdin up here in Maine, and I met a guy on the trail that had hiked the whole thing. It was really awesome.
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ride in a hot air balloon.
    Run a 5K
    Visit Scotland
    Visit Niagara Falls
    Run through a glass/china store, stick out my arms and break as many things as possible.
  • pauldbarnhart
    Options
    @Remi....great list! That last one is a doozie!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Ride in a hot air balloon.
    Run a 5K
    Visit Scotland
    Visit Niagara Falls
    Run through a glass/china store, stick out my arms and break as many things as possible.

Haha... I love the glass/ china store one!!
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Visit all 50 states
    Drive a race car at 200 MPH
    Go to the winter olympics (as a spectator)
    Fly a plane

the list goes on...............
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    * run the Army 10-miler.
    * go fly fishing in Patagonia (Argentina).
    * go bonefising in the Bahamas.
    * become a certified fly fishing instructor.
    * drive a convertable for at least one summer.
    * go skydiving
    * ride horses again.
    * beomce a philanthropist.
    * learn massage therapy - both human and dog/horse.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    To win the lotto so I can have money to buy the pen and paper to write my bucket list lol

Travel is what would be on my bucket list, every place , visit every state, visit every country, have coffee in a cute lil cafe in paris, see all the gorgeous beachs of the world(have never seen blue waters), publish my writings, finish my cd (been working on it for 8 yrs lol), sing live at SPAC in front of 10,000 plus people lol. Meet all my favorite 80s long hair rockers . Invent a life affirming and altering gift to all of humanity that benefits all of us.