Lemon Meringue Liquid Omega-3

Options
OMG....I just received my order of Liquid Lemon Meringue Omega-3 and I am in love!
This tastes SO good, that I will actually take it on a daily basis. No more choking down horse capsules.
Mmmm....bring on the next dose! ROFL

Webber Naturals Lemon Meringue Liquid Omega-3 available in Canada
Each tablespoon contains
Cod Liver Oil 3450 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids 700 mg
EPA 300mg
DHA 400 mg
Vitamin A 1042 mcg RAE (3450 IU)
Vitamin D 24 mcg (1000 IU)

Got it from GLEBE Apothecary, Inc. in Canada online.

Replies

• kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I just saw this at Shoppers Drug mart the other day and wondered about it. I'll have to try it once I have choked my way through the current horse pills I currently avoid taking :-)
  • llovegrove
    llovegrove Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    That sounds good! I just got Core Omega 3....it tastes like orangesicles! : ) Even started my daughter on them and she loves them!
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    I don't do well swallowing giant pills and capsules, so the supplements sit on a shelf.
    The liquid lemon meringue is something I'll actually look forward to taking each morning.

I need to find out if it's sold in Windsor. Since I live in the Detroit area, it would be easy to pop across the border and get a supply.
    If anyone from Canada knows about a Windsor source, please let me know.
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Mmmmm............my new flavor of the month is Barlean's Organic Omega Swirl Omega-3 Fish oil
    in the MANGO PEACH flavor. What a great way to take supplements!
    I just laugh at my trainer when he says I should suck it up and take the capsules........he doesn't know what he's missing! LOL