Zumba friends

Options
Looking for zumba friends. Just getting started and would love to hear how others are doing with it. Not sure if there's a group out there.

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I :heart: Zumba!!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be buying Zumba for the Wii next week and can't wait for it! Some of my girlfriends absolutely love it.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    i have zumba on the wii 2! its super fun!!! :happy:
  • miatavixxen
    miatavixxen Posts: 373
    Options
    no group per say but lots of zumba groupies for sure. :love:
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    GOing to my first Zumbathon tonight!!!!!!!!! I've been going to classes for about 2 years now and ahve invested in Wii Zumba. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba...its a great workout and its fun all at the same time...I have the Zumba for the wii and also got the dvd set...its way harder than it looks but its fun...:smile:
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love zumba and zumba toning xx
  • crystallite71
    Options
    Hi,

Zumba is super fun, you will enjoy it sooooo much. You get to move your hips and be all sexy and stuff, its pretty awesome. We have Zumba classes here a couple times a week. I also have Zumba on the WII and it is super cool.

Enjoy :)
  • akossen
    akossen Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Zumba...been taking classes for over two years now and bought the DVD set about 2 months ago. Its a great workout without the feel of working out!
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I heart zumba!! On Sunday I'm taking part in a zumbathon for the charity 'help for heroes' my hubby is currently out in afghan so I feel like I'm doing my bit to help and get to do 3 hours of zumba in the process! I've also brought it for the playstation but you cant beat the class atmosphere :)
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i love, love, love Zumba!!! i take a class twice a week and we are getting ready to have a "master class" next month. i've been doing it since February and lost about 15 lbs plus a whole lot of inches. it's fantastic if you love to dance :flowerforyou:
  • raedlewis
    raedlewis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I can't go often because I have a 5 month old to take care of, so I am so excited to hear there is a Wii zumba and it seems like it's a good one. Looks like I have to go make a purchase!
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    I do Zumba 2 or 3 times a week. I love it. Everyone has a great time!!!!
  • GingerDarlene
    GingerDarlene Posts: 164
    Options
    I love my Zumba for the Wii, and I'm going to Zumba tonight, they added back on to the friday schedule at my gym.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba - my cousin got me hooked! Once I joined a gym in March I try to fit in Zumba 1-2 times a week when my schedule allows. Just love moving to the music.
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba...I have it for the Wii and do it almost every day. Just about to eat lunch and then do some Zumba while the kids are napping
  • Twinsytoo
    Twinsytoo Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    What a great tribute for our troops!
  • mschelle
    mschelle Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I bought it for the Wii last week and have done it every day since!

I'm chronically uncoordinated and would probably hurt people if I did a class! LOL! But it is so much fun! At home you can screw up and look goofy and no one but the kids and the cats will see you.

I did the 45 Minute Intermediate Class 1 today and burned 640 calories. I'm drenched with sweat 15 minutes into any of them and I've lost 2 lbs from it already after a very long plateau. I hope that keeps up!
  • Twinsytoo
    Options
    I heart zumba!! On Sunday I'm taking part in a zumbathon for the charity 'help for heroes' my hubby is currently out in afghan so I feel like I'm doing my bit to help and get to do 3 hours of zumba in the process! I've also brought it for the playstation but you cant beat the class atmosphere :)

I did this incorrectly below. What a great tribute to our troops!
  • Twinsytoo
    Options
    I bought it for the Wii last week and have done it every day since!

I'm chronically uncoordinated and would probably hurt people if I did a class! LOL! But it is so much fun! At home you can screw up and look goofy and no one but the kids and the cats will see you.

I did the 45 Minute Intermediate Class 1 today and burned 640 calories. I'm drenched with sweat 15 minutes into any of them and I've lost 2 lbs from it already after a very long plateau. I hope that keeps up!

WOW, good for you...I can't wait to get started!