hmmm...lost 4 inflated 1....

Well, I decided to do my measurements today and the last time I did them was about a month ago. I guess I was hoping for a little more dramatic loss. But no...most of the numbers were the same, maybe minus maybe a half an inch.
The only place I really lost, was four inches off my waist. Which is pretty good. But the funny thing, and I have been doing weights, but not high amounts, more reps for the definition, well I put on almost an inch on my arms, my biceps and triceps...I really didn't want to get any bigger in any areas.
I have never had a problem putting muscle on. I am like a pack mule, the majority of my weight is muscle. Some of my friends used to joke when I was in the military that I had bigger guns then most of the guys. Back then it was fine, I weighed in at 135lbs.

It's funny when I am in the gym and I see these little guys desperatly trying to put on weight and muscle and I can only imagine how much we would love to swap places.

Well, I will just keep working my butt off and hopefully see a little less in inches by the end of next month.

Oh Yeah! Today I did seven miles in 60 minutes! YEAH!

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Well, I decided to do my measurements today and the last time I did them was about a month ago. I guess I was hoping for a little more dramatic loss. But no...most of the numbers were the same, maybe minus maybe a half an inch.
    The only place I really lost, was four inches off my waist. Which is pretty good. But the funny thing, and I have been doing weights, but not high amounts, more reps for the definition, well I put on almost an inch on my arms, my biceps and triceps...I really didn't want to get any bigger in any areas.
    I have never had a problem putting muscle on. I am like a pack mule, the majority of my weight is muscle. Some of my friends used to joke when I was in the military that I had bigger guns then most of the guys. Back then it was fine, I weighed in at 135lbs.

It's funny when I am in the gym and I see these little guys desperatly trying to put on weight and muscle and I can only imagine how much we would love to swap places.

Well, I will just keep working my butt off and hopefully see a little less in inches by the end of next month.

Oh Yeah! Today I did seven miles in 60 minutes! YEAH!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    4 inches off your waist is wonderful. Any time I have a, um, discrepancy, I just think, maybe I didn't measure right last time :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    The only place I really lost, was four inches off my waist. Which is pretty good.

PRETTY GOOD??? THAT'S GREAT! Four inches is simply fantastic!

Even a 1/2 inch is wonderful!

Keep up the good work!